Transition (Anode) Risers
Choose Lyall for Safety and Economy in Backyard Applications
For backyard pool/patio and barbecue applications, Lyall Transition Risers are the contractor’s choice for safe, easy installation and lasting quality. Whether the project is large or small, Lyall has the dependable transition products for below-ground PE gas pipe to above-ground gas appliances.
Download the Brochure
- The Size You Need - From pool and patio to grills and lighting, Lyall Transition Risers are available in copper tube sizes (CTS) and iron pipe sizes (IPS) that are compatible with nearly all of the most common backyard and small commercial natural gas and propane applications.
- Easy Installation - With no pipe preparation or special training required, the LYCOFIT® patented connection system is easier and faster to install than most other mechanical fitting and thermal fusion products.
- Backed By 40+ Years of Quality in Manufacturing - All Lyall products are 100% factory-tested to ensure the quality standards and customer satisfaction that have been a cornerstone of the Lyall brand for more than 40 years.
- Meets or exceeds all DOT, ASTM, ANSI, ASME requirements
- Listed with NFPA, IAPMO/UPC and CSA
- Corrosion-resistant, electrostatically applied epoxy coatings on all exposed steel surfaces
- Common sizes: ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 2” (IPS)
- Smaller sizes available for gas grills, gas lights, fire pits and other yard features
- Internal PE to steel transition fitting with Lyall’s patented steel barbed spigot for a permanent gas seal