Compression Service Risers
Lyall Compression Service Risers for Yard and Small Commercial Applications
For safety, reliability and economy, Lyall is the best choice in natural gas and propane transmission products. Lyall Compression Service Risers are easy to install and are backed by a reputation for quality four decades in the making.
- When using compression fittings and risers, Lyall recommends that you protect your systems’ compression joints and steel casings from corrosion with a below-ground anode.
Download Installation Instructions
Download the Brochure
- Easy Installation - No fusion equipment required.
- Lasting Quality - Fusion epoxy coating protects against corrosion, while Lyall’s renowned quality in manufacturing ensures a product that will withstand the test of time.
- Meets DOT 192.283 Requirements
- Listed with IAPMO/UPC
- Steel Casing: Schedule 40, ASTM A53 Grade A
- Threads: Per ASME B1.20.1
- Fitting Body: 12L14 Steel Bar Stock, Cold Finished
- Fitting Nut: Ductile Iron ASTM A536 Grade 65-45-12, Cast/Machined
- Coating (Casing, Fitting & Nut): Fusion Bonded Epoxy
- Stiffener: Low Carbon Steel, Type 2 Zinc-Plated Yellow Chromate
- Grip Ring: BUNA N w/Carbon Steel Retainer
- Pressure Rating: 10 psi