Aluminum Enriched Urethane
Lyall offers a number of protective coating options to secure the integrity of our fabricated products, enhance their appearance and ensure years of maintenance-free use. Our coatings offer protection from the sun’s damaging UV rays, harsh weather conditions, corrosive elements, and day-to-day exposure.
- Brush-applied coating
- Primarily used in above-ground applications
- Withstands the most corrosive environments - ideal for above-ground, corrosion sensitive areas such as welded joints, unions, etc.
- Anodeless Service Risers
- Meter Sets (Pre-Bent/Welded)
- Multi-Service Meter Manifolds
- Spools / Spool Sub-Assemblies
For specific technical information regarding this coating option including application process, testing and performance results, please contact Customer Service at 800-535-9255 and request a Technical Data Package.