R. W. Lyall & Company, Inc. Expands Excess Flow Valve Trip Range for 1/2 CTS Services
Corona, CA – R. W. Lyall & Company Inc. has expanded the range of trip points for the Lyco EFV II Magnum Series Excess Flow Valve for 1/2'” CTS service lines. The Magnum Series EFV can be configured to trip in a range from 425 to 775 SCFH (standard cubic feet per hour). This increase in range offers more flexibility to meet the demands of your specific system.
When the flow of gas in a service line exceeds design limits for any reason, the Lyco Excess Flow Valves provide safety for the natural gas and propane consumer by mechanically stopping the flow of gas until the service line can be repaired.
The expanded trip range has not altered the benefits of the Lyco EFV II Magnum Series of products. These benefits include:
- By-pass allows the EFV to reset itself after the damaged service line is repaired
- Lowest pressure drop across the valve in the industry for ½” CTS service
- Actuation spring is housed outside the high pressure gas stream extending service life while resisting clogging due to line dust and particulate build-up
- Built to adapt to a variety of different carriers such as straight stick, service tees or mechanical fitting
- Meets or exceeds requirements of CFR Title 49, part 192.381
The Lyco EFV II Magnum Series compliments the original Lyco EFV I designed for ¾” CTS through 1 1/4” IPS service. See our complete line by clicking on the Electronic Catalog and view our EFV Calculator.