Chief Financial Officer
As Lyall’s Chief Financial Officer since 2001, Tony’s responsibilities include the management of accounting, finance, human resources, information systems and administration. Before joining the Lyall team, Tony spent four years with a Big Four accounting firm, where he earned his CPA, and 10 years in financial management for the manufacturing industry.
Director of Technologies and Compliance
Greg began his tenure at Lyall in 2002 as a Design Engineer assigned to new product development. Now, as Director of Technologies and Compliance, Greg is responsible for seeking out new market opportunities and meeting the needs of existing customers through the development of new products and the refinement of existing ones. He participates in industry collaborative project committees and is a member of ASTM and GPTC. He is listed as inventor on various patent applications and four completed patents, including Lyall’s Magnum EFV. Greg’s work experience includes 25 years of new product design and manufacturing support in multiple industries.
Dean joined Lyall in 2008 and brings more than 20 years of accounting experience to his role of company controller. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from California State University, Fullerton.
At Lyall, we’re always looking for great people. If you see a job posting in line with your skills and think you’d be a good fit for our team, email your resume to email@example.com. If we like what we see, we’ll get back to you.
Sustaining Engineer | New Berlin, WI
Sustaining Engineer | New Berlin, WI
Summary: Responsible for investigating and resolving questions, concerns, and issues identified with existing product lines. Will research and develop new manufacturing technologies to reduce cost, improve safety, reliability and quality. This position is an integral resource for utilization in RIE and for Continuous Improvement. Must be able to work with Operations, Procurement, Sales and Quality to help ensure production and customer needs are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for employment of lean manufacturing principles to all product fabrication activities in support of existing production and processes as well as new configuration of existing products.
- Troubleshoot production problems and make recommendations based on thorough analysis; creating necessary drawings of tooling and fixtures used in the production process.
- Drives Engineering related manufacturing changes that improve quality, cost, lead time, etc.
- Provide solutions to problems that adversely affect operator safety, quality, productivity, and cost.
- Develop detailed, complete and accurate capital equipment studies and makes appropriate recommendations for capital expenditures.
- Analysis and evaluation of manufacturing methods, equipment and standards.
- Create 3D models and drawings using SolidWorks or other 3D cad applications.
- Enter Routers, BOM, and relevant information into SyteLine
- Review drawings created by others for accuracy and consistency with company standards.
- Review of customer specifications for comparison to company standards and capabilities.
- Issue Engineering Change Notices with supporting documentation in accordance with company standards.
- Preparation of final reports and conducting a quality check of all documents and reports, verifying accuracy of data, information, and calculations.
- Supports the costing process through SyteLine.
- New configurations of existing products - Designed with input from Sales and customer.
- Takes leadership role in process validation and pilot production activities for new and/or improved equipment and processes.
- Investigates new technologies and options for equipment, design, and assembly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Quality Management- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Organizational Support- Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
Judgment- Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions
Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from a four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Office; Solidworks, 3D Modeling, AutoCad, StyeLine (ERP system).