R.W. Lyall & Company (Lyall) was founded in 1970 by Robert W. Lyall. Mr. Lyall built his company with the intent of manufacturing the best pipeline components available to the natural gas industry. With an emphasis on quality and a business philosophy that puts the needs of the customer above all else, Mr. Lyall succeeded in that mission, and today, the entire Lyall team maintain this legacy of quality with continually expanding operations that now include 200,000 square feet of manufacturing space in two facilities located in Corona, California and New Berlin, Wisconsin. More than 250 employees produce and distribute 22 Lyall product lines across North America. Lyall was purchased by Burndy LLC, an affiliate of Hubbell Inc. in January, 2016.
Lyall began as a family company, and as such, we take great pride in maintaining a family-oriented culture, atmosphere and value system. The phrase, “strong customer relationships,” isn’t a mere talking point at Lyall. It is the foundation of our business. More than 40 years of experience has taught us that integrity, quality and relationships are the best ways to achieve lasting success as a top-performing company, and those are the principles that guide us today and always.
Lyall strives to provide “Personal, Professional and Financial Growth for All” that are associated with the organization. A culture of openness that stems from our Business System allows team members, suppliers, and customers to grow together as business partners. It is this purpose that serves as the driving force behind all that we work to accomplish together.
“Lyall is committed to total customer satisfaction through the continual improvement of the safety, quality, delivery and cost of our business system while improving the sustainability of our environment in the North American Oil and Gas Markets."
Lyall is dedicated to providing quality products to the markets we serve and strives for the betterment of the energy industry. We serve as a leader in a variety of trade associations and participate on product performance standards committees that serve as benchmarks for the quality and integrity of the products we manufacture. We are actively involved in the following trade and performance standard associations:
- American Gas Association (AGA)
- American Public Gas Association (APGA)
- Midwest Energy Association (MEA)
- Northeast Gas Association (NGA)
- Southern Gas Association (SGA)
- Texas Gas Association (TGA)
- Western Energy Institute (WEI)
Codes & Standards
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Governmentwide Transportation Policy Council (GTPC)
- Plastic Pipe Institute (PPI)
- Plastic Pipe Database Committee (PPDC)
It is the policy of R.W. Lyall and Company to conduct its operations in a manner that is environmentally responsible and befitting of a good corporate neighbor and citizen. In accordance with this policy, R.W. Lyall and Company complies with all environmental laws and manages all phases of its business in a manner that minimizes the impact of its operations on the environment. To further this policy, R.W. Lyall and Company shall:
- Comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations and voluntary commitments to which the facility subscribes.
- Eliminate, or reduce to the maximum practical extent, the release of contaminants into the environment through pollution prevention, recycling and control technologies.
- Periodically review and demonstrate continuous improvement in the facility’s environmental performance, including areas not subject to regulation.